Providence Technology Solutions is looking for a mid-level PHP Developer to join a growing company in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience with PHP.
Job duties include the following:
- Create new web sites, landing pages, and web applications
- Experience developing and enhancing applications using PHP
- CMS Systems knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of shopping solutions
- Assists team members with LAMP set up, modifications, and installs
- Use source control to work in a collaborative team environment
- Test applications that have been developed by internal and external staff and perform other applications for developmental duties
- Perform technical troubleshooting and provide recommendations to management
- Performs day-to-day maintenance of Web content
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Provides conclusive data to assist in establishing “Best Practices”
- Accomplishes delegated tasks important to the success of the team
- Solid understanding of software development and the software development life-cycle
- Understanding of web development security best practices
- Ability to translate business requirements into clear software specifications and design requirements and make sure applications are working properly.
- The ability to adapt well to changing business conditions, new ways of thinking, or new technology paradigms across a variety of functional groups and situations.
- Experience with Adobe Flash, Flex, and/or AIR applications
- Experience with and practical knowledge of industry email marketing systems and software
- Experience with VB applications, desktop and web
- Experienced with various open source applications such as frameworks, CMS’ and CRMs
Please call Lee Shipman, Providence Technology Solutions at (904) 512-6448 for details.
Leave a Reply