Providence Technology Solutions is currently seeking a SumTotal Consultant with a strong Time & Attendance background to support a client through a large system consolidation. This position will be a 6+ month engagement with minimal onsite work as the majority of the engagement can be done remotely.
- Technical & Functional experience with Sumtotal Time & Attendance products. Version 2014 preferred.
- Expertise in configuration and technical analysts
- Expertise in running implementing for large groups (5,000+ employees) in multiple States
- Expertise in system upgrades and consolidations
- Expertise in process improvement and system optimization
- Previous experience with system migrations or conversations especially as they pertain to Mergers and Acquisitions.
An affiliate of The HCI Group, a recognized leader in healthcare IT consulting which provides cost-effective solutions for healthcare IT implementations and ongoing support, Providence Technology Solutions evolved to develop strategic partnerships outside of healthcare. Providence provides contract resources for customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), HR/Benefits administration, business processing, and human capital management (HCM) implementations and training in addition to staff augmentation services to companies of all sizes. A cross-industry presence allows clients in numerous industries to benefit from best practices applied through the consulting and implementation services offered by Providence, which we have honed through our team’s extensive experience providing high-quality IT solutions.
Please call Lee Shipman, Providence Technology Solutions, for more details (904) 512-6448.