Enrollment Technology Solution Project Manager:
Responsible for the coordination, implementation and execution through the completion of the Client’s Open Enrollment/Re-enrollment Project, ensuring consistency with Enrollment Technology Solutions strategy, commitments and goals. In addition, The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination of project efforts between their team (PM team) and the clients Enrollment Technology of their choice. The relationship between the PM and the Technology is a critical component to our overall success. Due to the nature and direction of the PM’s role, the TSC team will need to rely on their Project Managers to keep all involved i.e. (FVP’s, RSM, RSD, Brokers, Technology contact and Account Managers if applicable) abreast of the project, project timeline and any issues that may arise that’s associated with the project.
The Enrollment Technology Solutions Project Manager reports to the Enrollment Technology Solutions Project Team Lead.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead in the planning and implementation of Open Enrollment and Re-Enrollment (OE/RE) projects
- Hold Kick off calls to facilitates the definition of OE/RE project scope, goals and deliverables to all involved
- Work in conjunction with our Quality Review Team to insure Compliance reviews are completed within the designated timeframe.
- Ensure that Implementation Packages are Customize to the client’s specifications and ensures the quality of the I.P. before it is published.
- Planning and scheduling of OE/RE project timelines
- Track OE/RE project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Ensure that test files are received during the enrollment for testing
- Test files for structure, accuracy and quality
- Work directly with the Technology to fix any file issues before the file is processed and released to our Policy System
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the OE/RE projects to Enrollment Technology Solutions Team Lead
- Reports on OE/RE project progress, problems and solutions
- Provide oversight with the implementation and management of project changes and interventions to achieve OE/RE project results
- Understands daily tasks and provides oversight to day-to-day operations
- Report on any Passive Enrollments
- Once file testing is complete and the initial enrollment data has been process provide deliverables to all involved
- Ensure proper passing of the account to our Perpetual Processing team going forward
- Java Script is a plus but not required
- Preferable candidates are Data Analyst that have experience with text files, advanced Excel skills, & xml data.
- Preferable to have advance experience with MS Access and be able to write SQLqueries.
Please contact Lee Shipman, Providence Technology Solutions (904) 512-6448 or via email at email@example.com