- Obtain business requirements, formulating functional and technical specifications and implementing these specifications in JDE Enterprise One System within IBM Power System environment
- Provide technical and functional leadership on JDE Enterprise One implementation of numerous modules including Service and Warranty, Financials, Purchasing, Warehouse, Transportation, Sales Order Processing
- Participate in all aspects of application development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and documentation
- Test and validate software fixes and upgrades
- Manage and maintain proper change and version control
- Configure and maintain JDE Enterprise One application and configure JDE Enterprise One extensions
- Creating and configuring JDE Enterprise One Forms and Reports
- Integrate various technologies into internal JDE Enterprise One system
- Provide support for JDE Enterprise One
- Ability to work extended hours to support critical JDE Enterprise One Application
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar discipline preferred.
- Extensive Technical and Functional knowledge of the JDE Enterprise One Suite of modules
- Proficiency with the JDE toolset including, but not limited to OMW (object management workbench), Data Dictionary, Data Structure Design, Processing Options, TDA (table design aid), RDA (report design aid), Event Rules, System Functions and APIs, and BSFNs (business functions)
- Comprehensive knowledge of JDE Enterprise One Table structure
- Ability to analyze issues and solve problems with minimum supervision
- A minimum of 5 years of development experience at senior developer level working within a fully integrated JDE Enterprise One in an IBM Power System environment
- Extensive experience using the Enterprise One programming toolset including Form Design Aid and Report Design Aid, Previous use of Object Management Workbench, Environment Management, Scheduler, Data Dictionary and Vocabulary Overrides; Knowledge of JDE E1 Table Structure and Business Views; Substantial data conversion experience, including the “Z-file” processing and Interactive Debug.
- Previous formal JDE Enterprise One Technical and Functional Training preferred
- Create!Form knowledge and experience preferred
- IBM Power System and DB2 experience preferred
- DSI scripting experience preferred
Please call Lee Shipman at Providence Technology Solutions for details. Lee can be reached at (904) 512-6448 or via email at email@example.com.