Providence Technology Solutions is currently seeking a Lawson HRIS Consultant with a strong payroll background to support a client through a large system consolidation. This position will be a 6+ month engagement with minimal onsite work as the majority of the engagement can be done remotely.
- Technical & Functional experience with Lawson’s Payroll and HR module
- Expertise in configuration and technical analysts
- Expertise in running implementing for large groups (5,000+ employees) in multiple States
- Expertise in system upgrades and consolidations
- Expertise in process improvement and system optimazation
- Must be able to write adhoc SQL or queries to pull reports / create new ones.
- Previous experience with system migrations or conversations especially as they pertain to Mergers and Acquistions.
An affiliate of The HCI Group, a recognized leader in healthcare IT consulting which provides cost-effective solutions for healthcare IT implementations and ongoing support, Providence Technology Solutions evolved to develop strategic partnerships outside of healthcare. Providence provides contract resources for customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), HR/Benefits administration, business processing, and human capital management (HCM) implementations and training in addition to staff augmentation services to companies of all sizes. A cross-industry presence allows clients in numerous industries to benefit from best practices applied through the consulting and implementation services offered by Providence, which we have honed through our team’s extensive experience providing high-quality IT solutions.