The Salesforce.com developer / administrator will work on client projects to develop Salesforce.com and force.com applications. Ideal candidates will have strong enterprise business application development and systems integration experience.
Profile and Job Responsibility
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports etc.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns
- Develop and maintain visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc. Support train new end users on the salesforce.com application
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Solid business analysis skill. Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective. Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred Computer Science)
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM projects
- 3-5 years of experience functioning as a senior (or only) Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at mid to large, multi-dimensional organization)
- com Certification is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including: Java, jscript, Force.com platform
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, db schema is required.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Oracle etc.) a plus.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- .NET experience required.
Please call Lee Shipman for details at (904) 512-6448. Lee can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply