Providence Technology Solutions is looking for two .NET Developers for direct-hire positions in Houston, TX (Memorial Mall area). The primary focus of these roles is maintenance and support of current applications.
- Development and Maintenance of Web Application, related Web services, Databases, SSIS and SSRS packages,
- Interacting with other IT personnel in order to provide technical expertise and services.
- Provide necessary production support for existing Applications, Services and Processes
- Provide Technical direction in design, development and systems integration including client engagement from definition phase through implementation
- Overseeing project and support request progress; participating in, and managing work respective to company policies and procedures.
- Communicating status and issues in a clear and professional manner
- Responsible for planning and providing weekly status
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years professional experience designing, developing and supporting .NET web applications/web services. Skills must include: .NET 2.0 – 4.0 (C#)
- Must have a strong background and related work experience with .NET, TFS
- Must have strong knowledge and experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and WCF Services
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 – stored procedures, db design, SSIS, SSRS etc.
- Experience in secure coding practices.
- Strong Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Solid Experience in Analysis, Design and Development of web services and web sites
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a self-starter, work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong verbal/written communications and presentation skills
- Must be a team player and able to work with others
Call Lee Shipman at (904) 512-6448 or email Lee.Shipman@providencetechnologysolutions.com for details