Providence Technology Solutions is currently seeking a Regional Manager for a Florida Based Transportation and Logistics Company. Must be a strong leader with a background in development of personnel and process improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong Company Advocate
- Direct organization’s operational activities and for a specific region
- Oversee policies, objectives and initiatives for the region.
- Responsible for evaluating current and proposed systems and procedures, and determining and implementing changes when necessary
- Provide guidance and technical/professional advice and knowledge to Managers
- Provide District Managers with professional and personal growth opportunities where possible.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Manage the region’s relationship with current customers
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets
- Continuously improve the budgeting process for Managers through education on budgetary issues such as ongoing terminal performance.
- Responsible for the development of District Manager in his/her region
- Responsible for building/maintaining talent management in his/her region
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective interpersonal, time management, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Provide Strategic Leadership
Education and Work Experience:
- 5+ years of management experience
- Transportation experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
E-mail Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com for more details.