Providence Technology Solutions is growing! We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. As a Technical Recruiter, you will work closely with our team to develop and execute a sourcing strategy aimed at generating candidate flow for high-priority technical positions.
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions
- Develop strong relationships with people over the phone, on social media and through email
- Effective at persuading and influencing senior level candidates
- Ability to build an expansive social network and is highly capable working across various social media platforms
- Strong personal organizational skills with a commitment to follow up consistently with candidates in a timely manner
- Responsible for processing a high volume of calls to and from candidates on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Maintain continual tracking of candidates through the companies ATS to ensure the individual, team and company placement goals are met
- Extend offers/agreements verbally and follow up on all paperwork including offer letter, background checks, and start dates
- Follow internal process and documentation requirement with precision.
- Prepare written summaries of candidate’s strengths and prepares template resume for presentation to Account Executives
- Build meaningful relationships with candidates to ensure their future participation with the company as a candidate, referral resource, and/or client
- Disqualify unqualified candidates in a professional manner
- Collaborate with team members to develop an effective search strategy
- Identify qualified leads through discussions with candidate pipeline/network
- Maintain the highest level of ethical standards
- Team members should invest in their own personal development to stay abreast of new, innovative sourcing techniques and recruitment best practices that support the effectiveness of the department
- One year experience in Recruitment, Human Resources, or employment function
- Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent negotiation and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional computer skills
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint – e.g. Social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Demonstrated knowledge of compensation systems and guidelines used to develop competitive offers.
- Attention and focus on details
- Must be willing to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends
- Occasional travel might be required
- Preferred Qualifications At least 1 year technical recruiting experience highly preferred
- Prior experience with applicant tracking software applications
- Previous experience conducting interviews, both in person and by phone
- Demonstrated ability to develop and use creative sourcing strategies
- Previous experience actively sourcing, screening, and presenting talent
- A basic understanding of employment law practices and procedures
Please email Lee Shipman for more information at Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.