- Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with SAP.
- Works primarily in SAP client/server enterprise.
- Partners with users to identify, evaluate, and develop solutions and procedures which are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
- Understands content, processes and procedures associated with enterprise applications.
- Applies functional business knowledge to design and customize solutions within SAP that enable these functions.
- Plan and execute unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing multiple life cycles using SAP.
- Stated experience must also include business analysis using SAP; Defining requirements in SAP; Building SAP systems solutions; SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) including Contracts, Order Management, Billing, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition;
- Presenting and communicating business requirements to C-level professionals
- Configuring requirements using SAP.
Email resumes to Lee.Shipman@providencetechnologysolutions.com.