- Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with SAP.
- Works primarily in SAP client/server enterprise.
- Partners with users to identify, evaluate, and develop solutions and procedures which are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
- Understands content, processes and procedures associated with enterprise applications.
- Applies functional business knowledge to design and customize solutions within SAP that enable these functions.
- Plan and execute unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing multiple life cycles using SAP.
- Stated experience must also include business analysis using SAP; Defining requirements in SAP; Building SAP systems solutions; SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) including Contracts, Order Management, Billing, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition;
- Presenting and communicating business requirements to C-level professionals
- Configuring requirements using SAP.
Email resumes to Lee.Shipman@providencetechnologysolutions.com.
Very interested in visiting about this opportunity. Will forward documents this weekend after return from roadtrip. Look forward to discussion.
Charles W. Harris, PhD, MPM
ASAP Certified PM
Pensacola, FL 32534