Providence Technology Solutions seeks an Implementation PM for a contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire position in Jacksonville. Here are a few bullet-points – full JD to be posted later.
Experience / Requirements:
- Exposure to clients within a project lifecycle (i.e. “service delivery”),
- implementation experience
- Full-cycle SDLC knowledge.
- Position is with a growing JAX-based company that builds configurable logistics software. They are growing at a rapid rate and need a Junior/Mid-level Project Manager to interface with the many new clients for implementations and ensure the “customer facing” part of the project is aligned with delivery.
- Client prefers someone with logistics experience, but client will hire candidates with good project management and client-facing skills that has a good understanding of implementations and supply-chain software delivery.
Send resumes to Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.