Providence Technology Solutions is currently seeking an experienced PHP web developer for a client in Jacksonville, FL. The candidate should be well versed in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, Terminal commands, and Linux servers. This position would require the candidate to cut and develop websites, assist with networking, and site go-lives. Will design, build and support custom software applications used to support the company’s operations. The ideal candidate will also be involved with integration projects using a mixture of open-source, commercial and in-house packages.
- Provide operational support, system design and PHP application development.
- Implement functional changes to systems where processes can be improved, such as automating manual tasks efficiency for users (pre-fill information where possible, etc.).
- Assist in the development of software applications such as: tool design, conception, execution and modification.
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Must have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, the development team and others.
- Develop and maintain MySQL databases to support reporting and application initiatives.
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities by employing best practices, providing error checking, testing and debugging.
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.