Providence Technology Solutions is hiring a Sr. Data Security Analyst for a 6 month contract position in Salem, Oregon. Consultant must work on-site – remote work is not available.
Consultant will provide security guidance and supplement the Project Security Team. This includes activities such as Security Review process development and security policy development, as well as security control issue remediation.
Candidates must have the following experience or credentials:
- Eight years of security architect experience with similar system implementations
- Three years of security architect experience with Security Incident and Event Management tools; Web Security Services tools
- Eight years of information security experience in the following areas:
- Access controls
- Network security
- Information security governance and risk management
- Software development security
- Security architecture and design
- Operations security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Legal regulations and compliance
Advanced certificates such as CISSP or GIAC are preferred.
Preference given to candidates with Federal health care experience interfacing with CMS.
Resumes can be emailed to Lee Shipman at Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com or call (904) 512-6448.
Leave a Reply