Providence Technology Solutions is hiring Benefit Technology Project Managers for contract and possibly full-time assignments. This is a virtual position. Please see job description below:
- Confidently aligning the broker and Employer expectation and contribution with vendor’s resources and capabilities – deliverables, timeline, dependencies
- Securing the case profile information from the Employer and Broker by ‘asking the right questions’
- Clarifying case profile contradictions, data inconsistencies, and incomplete documentation
- Organizing and synthesize the information timely for the Client Team to access to meet the published timeline
- Testing the case build per the client’s specifications and advising the Configuration Analyst of any shortcomings as well as success
- Review every new case build thoroughly with the Employer and Broker well before the new case is launched, so any corrections and improvements can be made
- Keep client engaged in the implementation process and secure client sign off at each critical step in the timeline
- Working with the Client Team to drive the implementation toward a successful and timely conclusion by managing the timeline and deliverables
- Updating renewal cases with minimal changes and rate updates
- Working with the Client Team on renewal cases that require major changes to re-implement the necessary adjustments.
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.