Providence Technology Solutions is hiring Configuration Analysts for contract, PT, and FT positions. All positions can be worked remotely.
- Gather all required supporting documentation from employer group or broker pertaining to on-boarding
- Coordinate the collection of information and communicate with the appropriate departments within technology vendor and with 3rd party vendors
- Establish a relationship with the employer group and broker contacts
- Collect and document all required data elements.
- Gather carrier billing invoices to ensure employer group is set up in accordance to required account structure
- Configuration and test the employer group’s Benefits Administration site
- Work with QA on configuration audits
- Gather employer group census, load into the system and audit
- In partnership with the Implementation Project Manager, support the timeline of the implementation to the established deadlines and escalate when necessary
- Participate in employer group and/or broker meetings to review functionality issues or participate in roll out discussions
- Work with Implementation Project Manager to provide system training to the broker and employer group
- Import initial Data
- Support the EDI Team on managing the implementation of all electronic interfaces requested by the employer group.
- Resolve employer group data discrepancies and validation report errors
- Collaborate with Project Manager to support the hand-off process from implementation to Account Management to ensure employer group satisfaction and continuity
- Retain accountability for successful implementation projects
- Backup to Implementation Project Manager
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee Shipman at Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.
Leave a Reply