Lee Shipman & Providence Technology Solutions are hiring a BI Architect for a client in Jacksonville, FL. Job Functions and Requirements are below:
- Responsible for enterprise data architecture, including data modeling, maintenance, and reporting.
- Responsible for delivering business intelligence to all areas of the organization.
- Will develop and implement master data management, metadata management, data integration, and data governance strategies.
- Will identify and implement state-of-the-art tools for master data management, data modeling, and BI reporting.
- Assist developers with application deployment, ensuring that changes moved to production follow standards established for system integrity and security.
- Develop and implement data audit process. Ensure that problems are identified and resolved in a timely manner, tracked appropriately and escalated when required.
- Develop and support BI systems, including dashboard, balanced scorecards, and standardized reporting, as defined by the business and senior management.
- Includes overall setting and monitoring of data standards and procedures. Will also be responsible for the application of maintenance security.
- 8-12 years of relevant IT / business experience.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in Oracle and / or MS SQL Server, DBA certification preferred.
- Strong analytical, programming skills.
- Knowledge of master data management, and the tools used to support data warehouse, ETL, and BI reporting.
- Ability to work closely with a team, as well as independently.
- Project Management skills.
- Must possess leadership, organization, prioritization, & customer service skills.
- Skilled in business process re-design and change management.
- Knowledge of scorecard / dashboard software is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience and familiarity with Microsoft’s BI stack, and have the following credentials – SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS (although report writing is only 10-20% of the workload, so need only be knowledgeable on the SSRS side).
- Microsoft AX experience is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in the manufacturing space.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience on an AX implementation.
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.
Leave a Reply