Lee Shipman & Providence Technology Solutions are hiring an Implementation Specialist for a benefit technology vendor. Our client is seeking to hire candidates in a permanent capacity or as a contract-to-hire. This role can be worked remotely. See responsibilities and required experience below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for client software implementation software setup, data imports, benefit plan design, benefit eligibility rules, site testing, client training, open enrollment rollover and client support.
- Responsible for vendor site setup for implementation clients as well as yearly “rollover” of plans during open enrollment.
- Works with the client to collect all necessary data and organizes that data into the correct format.
- Reviews all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules, and company requirements to ensure a successful site setup and rollout.
- Each vendor platform site is designed to fit the client specific needs.
- Once site is built, it is then tested by the implementation specialist and then the client for final approval.
- After approval site is rolled out to end users and on-going support is transferred over to the client account manager and / or customer support representative.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com