Lee Shipman & Providence Technology Solutions are hiring a Software Developer for a benefit technology vendor. Our client is seeking to hire candidates in a permanent capacity or as a contract-to-hire. This role can be worked remotely. See responsibilities and required experience below:
- Web application development and maintenance
- Develop and support Microsoft SQL Server database server and databases
- Implement documented changes to the existing system and deploying enhancements and changes to production
- Provide input and recommendations to project leadership and team members regarding the application system analysis, design, development and implementation
- Experience in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and using ORM solutions.
- Experience with the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack.
- Knowledge of web services
- Database design and query development with SQL Server
- Experience in Insurance and Benefits industry is desired
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills that can be applied to identifying and addressing production issues in a fast paced environment
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee Shipman at Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.
Leave a Reply