Implementation Managers are responsible for getting customers up and running on vendor’s online application and managing professional services projects from start to finish. This is a non-technical role.
Since the work involved with each customer can vary, implementations are far from routine and require someone who enjoys creative problem-solving and taking on new challenges.
The nature of this position may change over time—this role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization..
- Initial project scoping with the customer and the vendor Account Executive to turn the Statement of Work into a detailed project plan
- Leading project kick-off and ongoing project team meetings and serving as the primary point of contact for the customer throughout the implementation
- Managing an internal, cross-functional team and running meetings to check project status and troubleshoot any open issues
- Maintaining the project work plans, issue logs, key decisions, and open action items on the customer intranet
- Problem solving with customers, external vendors, and the internal Support Team.
- Sharing customer’s product feedback and product ideas with vendor product team
- Post-launch, transitioning the customer from the Implementation to the Support phase (your work with the customer ends after launch so you can tackle the next project!)
- Strong candidates for this position will have:
- A minimum of 5 years customer-facing project management experience. PMI certification a bonus.
- Proven experience managing complex project implementations. Health care focused web-based application experience strongly preferred.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to engage with all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage and interact with different types of teams (client, technical, product, etc)
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Willingness to travel approx. 60% of the time
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.