Providence Technology Solutions is hiring a Regional Sales Executive to be responsible for the direct sale of products or services to customers who utilize NetSuite. Their purpose is to generate leads primarily by working closely with NetSuite net new and install sales teams, generate leads by working with NetSuite partners who may be able to influence decision, generating and pursuing direct leads, all in order to acquire new business. They call on prospective customers, partners and NetSuite, gain access to decision makers, develop working relationships, provide information and demonstrate products, quote prices to customers and may have administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Need to thrive in and be comfortable working alone
- Must be able to learn to demonstrate IT product for NetSuite, as majority of demonstrations will be done by the Regional Sales Director
- Must be able to sell successfully via remote communications including telephone, web-based demonstrations, and email
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the clients by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Invest time working with external partners to leverage their relationships
- Attending local, regional, and national user groups as needed/required
- Responsible for creating and driving sales pipeline
- Qualify opportunities and assess prospect value
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of competitors to strategically position products and services
- Provide clear communication to all internal departments
- Participate in company strategy meetings as required
- Timely and accurately updating of CRM system
- Travel to visit Partners and prospective Clients, as well as to attend events.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years successful sales experience
- Software/hardware sales experience preferable
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding assigned sales goals and quotas
- A consistent top performer
- Experienced in selling with minimal pre-sales support and without extensive face to face customer interaction
- Experience with sales CRM systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to drive the sales process from prospecting through closure.
- Technical acumen with the ability to present and sell technology products in a business context.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, management, and negotiation skills.
Scale and territory indicators:
Responsible for selling all products for NetSuite. Target markets include Pharma, Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Life Science, Wholesales Distribution, Consumer Packaged Goods and Fabricated Metal companies.
Territory includes for NetSuite in US West and other opportunities as assigned.
Please contact Lee Shipman at (904) 512-6448 if interested.