Providence Technology Solutions is conducting a confidential search for a leading Florida-based healthcare company. Our client is seeking to hire an SVP of Application Development and Transformation Program Officer.
The Senior Vice President will be responsible for directly leading a highly transformational Enterprise Program to consolidate several functioning production systems into a core suite of applications built on a common, integrated framework to unify the transactional services offerings in our market. The SVP will be responsible for the implementation of the business’s new core systems and the retirement and decommission of all legacy systems. In this role, the incumbent will also assume the role of Transformation Program Officer, reporting to the Program Steering Committee, the Program Executive Sponsor, and the CIO.
The successful candidate will be selected based on their ability to meet the objectives of the current role, and will also be considered a principle internal candidate as successor to the CIO role.
- Executive presence at the corporate leadership level and experience with Board level interaction
- Broad managerial experience in a multi-billion dollar, multi-divisional organizations. Position has 4 VP direct reports
- Resiliency, agility, persistence, and courageous leadership to drive clarity out of ambiguity
- IT operations, strategic planning, and vision as core competencies in leading enterprise IT functions
- Candidate will have served as the head of applications development or the head of IT (CIO, CTO) in one or more businesses in a High Performance (CMM Level 3) IT function
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, INCENTIVES AND EQUITY
- The base compensation: $275,000 -350,000
- Relocation assistance and temporary living expenses
- Bonus Incentive: 40% -50% based on company goals
- Executive Stock Option Plan
- Executive Benefits Plan
- Vacation – 27 days annually
- SVP will be the heir apparent to CIO
Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity to lead an organization through a major IT transformation, and position yourself as the successor to the CIO.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Leave a Reply