Lee Shipman and Providence Technology Solutions is hiring an ACA Specialist for a FT role with a benefit technology vendor.
ACA Specialist will support clients by focusing on site build, testing and delivery of a successful end-user experience. They are committed to delivering best-in-class support from the initial on-boarding process through the day-to-day interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for technology site setup during ACA implementation of clients.
- Build out and test all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules, and company requirements.
- Maintains an open line of communication with the partner throughout the project timeline.
- Understands benefit plan summary data and translates plan summary information to define eligibility and enrollment rules.
- Familiarity with Electronic Data Interchange process and able to troubleshoot level one support inquires.
- Work with partner to educate and train them on system navigation.
- Participate in meetings and conference calls.
- Interface and interact with vendors and business partners to solve client questions.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities include the following:
- High aptitude to learn new and complex software applications.
- Understanding of the rules related to ACA compliance
- 3+ years of Customer Service Experience
- 3+ years of Benefits administrations and enrollment experience, most commonly obtained by working in human resources, the health / life insurance industry, or an insurance agency.
- Ability to train inexperienced users to use the software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Outstanding communication skills, including verbal and written communication
- Ability to remain self-organized and prioritize in a busy work environment.
- Ability to consistently meet important deadlines.
Leave a Reply