Lee Shipman and Providence Technology Solutions are hiring an IT Manager for a FT position in Jacksonville, FL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a team, including, System Administrators, Database Administrators and Support Specialists.
- Management of the company helpdesk system tasks that each staff member must perform.
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively in difficult situations.
- Evaluating the functionality of systems and identifying any issues or risks
- Perform and train staff on best practices for IT Operations
- Maintain direct and regular communication with users experiencing regular or prolonged issues.
- Managing secure network access for remote and local users to network resources and files
- Design maintenance procedures that conform with Sarbanes-Oxley and implement them into current IT Operation Procedures
- Analyzes and documents current processes and workflow
- Tracks progress of special projects
- Flag potential issues and work with staff to formulate and execute approved corrective action.
- Schedule and perform upgrades when necessary
- Work directly with the Business Analyst Manager to develop, test and promote applications in the production environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Management and leadership skills
- Training and experience in one or more IT Disciplines
- Team working skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organization and time management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Has direct management experience
- Training and Project Management Experience
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.