Lee Shipman & Providence Technology Solutions are hiring a .Net Developer for a year-long contract in Jacksonville, FL.
Full Life Cycle .Net Application developer who designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements web based and server based software. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test reviews and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Can work under limited supervision, self-guided efforts and team collaboration.
The ideal candidate must be able to understand full life cycle from an architectural design stand point and to be able to make meaningful contributions based on his or her previous experience. The candidate must have meaningful experience with the technologies the team uses. New development experience is required.
· 5+ years’ experience with .Net & C# web development
· Experience creating responsive browser based mobile and desktop UIs using tools as such as BootStrap, Foundation, Kendo UI, Angular, Knockout.
· Experience with ElasticSearch, the concepts of document indexing and data caching is a huge plus
· Demonstrable working knowledge of SOAP and Restful web services required
· Experience working with MS SQL’s T-SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
· Experience writing unit tests using Visual Studio
· Solid understanding of Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming methodology
· Experience in applying solid object oriented design principals, design patterns and following MS .Net coding standards.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
Resumes can be forwarded to Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com.
Leave a Reply