Lee Shipman and Providence Technology Solutions are currently recruiting an EDI Analyst for one large healthcare organization in Jacksonville, FL This is a full-time position with our client.
The EDI Analyst supports electronic interface creation and maintenance. The analyst works with internal and customer specifications for eligibility, healthcare claims, and financial transactions to create and support data exchanges in ANSI ASC X12 (e.g., 837 Professional, 270/271, 820, 834, 835) and proprietary formats. This role is responsible for analyzing customer and business partner requirements, defining solutions, and designing, building, testing, and implementing solutions that meet those requirements. This requires the analyst to understand and apply EDI transaction set concepts and principles, use data translation tools, and understand data exchange methods to support interface requirements.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced, client facing environement.
Experience and Skills
- Firm understanding of ANSI ASC X12 file formats and standards with emphasis on the 837 Professional, 835, 834, 270/271, and 999 transaction sets
- Ability to work effectively with employees and customers at all levels
- EDI data mapping experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL and relational database systems
- Knowledge of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Up to 10% travel
Bachelor’s degree in Business or an Information Technology field or equivalent work experience
Leave a Reply