Lee Shipman & Providence Technology Solutions are hiring a .Net Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL. This can be a contract to hire or a direct hire.
We are looking for a software development manager to lead our development team in delivering products for our client and to the market. The software development manager will manage the delivery of software solutions to ensure projects and team are within scope and budget. The software development manager will also have a desire to be inovative and lead the team in developing and delivering new applications and solutions. We are looking for a true leader.
What your job duties will be
- Implements strategies, business initiatives, and creating a culture of innovation and drive to excel in customer service
- Guides the development team regarding coding review, requirements, metrics, testing and quality assurance.
- Works with the project managers and internal stakeholders to build project work plans
- Reviews requirements and applications to ensure they meet requirements
- Works to maximize our resources to eliminate backlog
- Ensures the quality delivery of development services
- Works with other teams to achieve desired results
What are the requirements
- 5-7 years’ experience designing, developing and implementing applications using Microsoft Solutions (.NET; C#; SQL Server)
- Has 3+ years prior experience working as a Development Lead or similar role
- Management experience in coaching and mentoring a team of developers
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Excellent work ethic and communication skills; self-directed, resourceful, driven
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Experience with developing a team and growing their professional skils
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Microsoft certifications a plus