|Job Family Summary|
This area supports the implementation of our clients’ products involving third party technology solutions. The area supports the presentation of products for Customers then processes that data into policies and payroll deduction files. Supports the closing of the sale as well as implementation of our products on enrollment platforms, the processing of electronic data and the service of perpetual data files throughout the year.
This role supports delivery of electronic premium sales while ensuring operational effectiveness throughout the enrollment acquisition lifecycle into ongoing inforce administration. Manages client expectations by providing electronic sales solutions through the implementation of enrollment technology that enables client’s products to be enrolled on external proprietary enrollment systems.
Initiate activity based on a sales request and coordinate a diverse set of tasks with external business partners who include Employer, Broker, Enrollment Entity and Technology Vendor. Also requires strong partnership with internal departments including New Business, Compliance, and Information Technology to facilitate the entire technical implementation process from product specifications, testing, data analysis, data processing and reporting.
Works in partnership with the Sales Leaders to market and deliver enrollment technology solutions to Employers and Brokers to influence the decision making process to award our client the business. Primary focus is providing electronic enrollment solutions for large and mega cases (500+ employees).
- Oversees technical implementations of benefits programs with Employers and Vendors
- Coordinate and perform system and data feed testing with Vendor, Employer Payroll and HR and complete data audits and pre-processing
- Communicate product specifications to platform vendor supporting the Employer
- Responsible for issue resolution for our customers with technical issues
- SME for implementations utilizing Selerix
- Support key enrollment technology distribution partner relationships
- Participate in strategy sessions designed to identify, develop and deploy employer level enrollment strategies that drive sales growth, persistency and operational effectiveness.
- Assess gaps in current enrollment strategy and implement systematic solutions to drive growth and achieve operational effectiveness.
- Collaborates closely with internal business areas, field sales distribution, implementation, finance, compliance, underwriting, new business, customer service and IT, to effectively recognize and solve case level enrollment strategy issues.
- Collaborates with these cross functional partners to drive sales revenue strategies, client retention and consumer persistency.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to field sales distribution, brokers and technology partners regarding enrollment strategies to support Allstate Benefits products
- Support enrollment strategy planning initiatives with Field Sales Leaders and participate in finalist presentation meetings.
- Excellent communication skills required to communicate with customers
- 1 to 3 years experience in case set up for enrollment of employee benefits
- Project management skills – 1 to 3 years experience managing multiple projects
- Knowledge and understanding of the voluntary benefit enrollment process
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Excel in order to manage data in the enrollment process
- Bachelors preferred in the Computer Science or business related fields
- Advance skills in data testing, auditing, analysis and reporting
Resumes can be sent to Lee Shipman at Lee.Shipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com
Lee Shipman is based in Charleston, SC.