Providence Technology is currently recruiting a Business Analyst for a large healthcare organization in Jacksonville, FL This is a full-time position with our client.
The Business Analyst primary function is to serve as a single, consistent point-of-contact for clients external customers. This position will work with our external business customers using the analyst’s independent judgment to onboard new clients, manage updates to existing interfaces, and solve issues presented. The analyst also will coordinate with internal team members such as IT management, EDI analysts, software engineers, quality assurance analysts, operations directors and managers, and project managers on interface issues. The analyst will act as project manager for some projects including, but not limited to, gathering and documenting business requirements for technical tasks and projects; evaluating business challenges and recommending solutions; interpreting partner system requirements and specifications; analyzing data, layouts, requirements and documentation to determine development needs; supporting the staff’s interfaces and applications during the production phase; assisting in preparing documentation and creating task lists; performing data audits to validate information supplied to customers; and running reports as needed.
The Business Analyst will be required to perform administrative tasks in support of the team such as processing and tracking projects, managing system access applications, and handling incoming and outgoing project communications.
The analyst handles day-to-day management of internal and external customer questions and needs and will participate in meetings, respond to questions and issues, document policy, procedures and meeting minutes, and serve as the primary contact to the IT staff. This requires the analyst to be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and able to effectively multitask.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum three years of experience as an IT business analyst.
- An understanding of the healthcare related electronic interfaces and transaction sets.
- Competency in technical requirements documentation and use case writing.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively correspond with both business and technical staff and translate needs accordingly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Skilled in project management methodologies.
- Customer service oriented
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to be flexible and manage multi projects .
Bachelor’s degree in Business or an Information Technology field or equivalent work experience
Leave a Reply