Lee Shipman & Providence Technology Solutions are looking for a PM (HR BPO) to work on a 6-9 month engagement that can be worked virtually.
- Responsible for managing/ recording detailed (end-to-end) project requirements (utilizing global HRBPO capture standards), constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables, using standard global HRBPO capture requirement-gathering techniques against specific project delivery charter(s).
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated and reflective of authorized project changes.
- Measure project performance using project management tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Recommend and implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
- Align and schedule project resources, assigning individual responsibilities, enforcing accountability, developing and maintaining schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- Prior global HRBPO experience with Hewitt, Convergys, Northgate-Arinso, IBM, Accenture or ADP equivalent is a plus
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience within Global HRBPO practice
- Minimum 3 global HRBPO (large scale/complex) taxonomy/mapping projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience conducting/leading end-to-end taxonomy, HR process mapping engagements.
- PMI certification optional
Please forward resumes to LeeShipman@ProvidenceTechnologySolutions.com