Providence Technology is currently hiring Project Managers for a large system implementation and long-term contract. Must have previous healthcare insurance or third party administration experience and be able to work remotely.
- Plans, conducts, and directs the implementation of a large scale, enterprise software implementation.
- Partners with users to identify, evaluate, and develop solutions and procedures which are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
- Understands content, processes and procedures associated with enterprise applications.
- Applies functional business knowledge to design and customize solutions within insurance software platform that enable these functions.
- May plan and execute unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Drive project forward despite challenges
- 5-10 years of experience in implementing multiple full life-cycle software systems.
- Stated experience must also include strong PM Methodology experience.
- Presenting and communicating business and technology requirements to C-level professionals, stakeholders, and development teams.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare insurance claims systems and third party administration
- Prefer experience and knowledge of HR BPO best practices and implementations.
Leave a Reply