The IT Cloud Solutions Manager will lead the planning, design, and architecture of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to cloud computing. Cloud computing is a model of IT deployment whereby a provider delivers an IT solution as platform virtualization (Platform as a Service, PaaS); or as an application to customers for use as a service on demand (Software as a Service, SaaS); or infrastructure/resources (Infrastructure as a Service, IaaS). Has significant experience in system architecture, design, development and has developed a broad and deep expertise in software, hardware, data structures, and communications technology across multiple platforms.
- Lead creation of enterprise cloud strategy.
- Lead / Create architectural artifacts supporting active initiatives in an agile environment.
- Facilitate a collaborative approach to problem solving and make well-reasoned decisions.
- Mentor peers and junior associates, with the desired outcome being a highly qualified and world-class IT organization.
- Ensure standards are maintained, balancing consistency with flexibility to support business needs.
- Establish principals, standards, reference architectures, and strategies.
- Provide guidance for optimization of IT and business policies / procedures / processes.
- Oversee delivery projects to ensure architectural compliance and success.
- Create transitional architectural documents to aid in large and complex system planning and delivery.
- Facilitate all management, development, maintenance and performance initiatives related to the systems assigned to this position.
- Maintain an understanding of the systems assigned to this position.
- Actively participate in vendor user communities and other professional organizations to remain current and forward thinking in trends and application of assigned systems.
- Read technical journals, manuals and materials provided by vendors to learn about systems capabilities.
- Maintain an awareness of industry and market best practices to generate ideas for ongoing systems improvements.
- Support a strong business partnership focus throughout the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, including or supplemented by 24 semester credits in computer science or a related computer field and four years of satisfactory.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Expert level knowledge of two or more top tier cloud systems (AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.)
- Computer software experience in computer systems design, development, and analysis.
- A minimum of 5-7 years leading large scale architecture efforts for cloud deployments utilizing DevOps.
- Cloud applications programming, database administration, systems programming, data communications, including one year in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on complex projects.
- Minimum of seven years of experienced designing, administering, and implementing software solutions.
- Possess an outstanding record of professional experience that demonstrates progressive responsibilities and significant senior level management in a large-scale, complex Information Technology environment.
- Must be strategic thinker, able to set expectations, deliver against those expectations, and provide IT leadership for the Company.
- Equally significant qualifications include excellent leadership abilities and management skills with a proven record of strategic planning, functional transformation, change creation and management, budget and resource management, and personnel development.
- Extensive knowledge of architecture principals for on premise and cloud environments.
- Ability to communicate equally well with business and technical stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; understanding of project management best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exposure / training / certification with Lean / Six Sigma process optimization.Cloud Solutions
Please call Lee Shipman (904) 512-6448