Providence Technology Solutions is hiring an eCommerce Project Manager for a client in Charleston, SC.
The eCommerce Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver innovative eCommerce solutions for clients.
Responsibilities and duties:
An eCommerce Project Manager is primarily responsible for quality, on-budget, and on-schedule delivery of eCommerce technology solutions. A eCommerce Project Manager is also responsible for project and task management, as well as people and team management. We are looking for someone who is professional, reliable, and pays attention to detail. Most importantly, we seek a team player with the ability to accomplish results as a team leader and as an individual contributor.
• Manage and deliver high-quality, on-budget, and on-schedule end-to-end implementation projects to clients
• Manage the planning, shaping, developing and transitioning of eCommerce solutions for clients
• Serve as day-to-day manager and escalation point for project team members
• Administer company business standards and programs, such as compliance, performance evaluations, project hours approval, etc.
• Provide business and technical leadership to the Project Management job family and overall client delivery team
Skills you have or things you have done:
• Minimum 2+ years relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Project management (including risk, issue, dependency, process, and milestone management)
• Demonstrated leadership, relationship-building, teamwork, and collaboration skills
• Cross-functional team and people management
• Budget and financial management including profit/loss, billing, and earned value management
• Full life-cycle technology delivery experience (including planning, shaping, developing, and transitioning)
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people
• Ability to identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
• Coaching, mentoring, conflict resolution, and negotiation abilities
What will impress our client:
• Master’s degree
• PMP certification
• Experience working at a professional services company such as an agency or consulting firm
• Experience managing complex web development projects
• Experience working in the eCommerce industry
• Experience with Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms
Email Lee Shipman at Lee.Shipman@theptsteam.com for more information