The Programmer Analyst is responsible for developing, supporting, and maintaining business applications, code modifications, application administration, and day-to-day support related to PLM, ERP, and MDM. This position will be responsible for working closely with technical and functional teams to identify and document requirements, develop, test, modify, and support applications, and provide effective, efficient, and innovative solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented work environment. This position will also play an important role in supporting and executing the overall Global Information Technology strategic vision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining and developing programming, code modifications, application administration, and day-to-day support that is of a moderate level of complexity under general supervision.
• Work closely with other IT team members to develop programming and application requirements; modify, develop and extend applications; and provide innovative solutions and support in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
• Responsibilities include coding, testing, documenting, modifying, and debugging of applications, interfaces, scripts, reports, forms, and other programmable components of application systems.
• Design, develop, document, administer and support business applications including custom solutions as well as ERP and Cloud-based applications including, but not limited to, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Product Data Hub, and applications supporting PLM, ERP, and MDM.
• Design, develop, document, administer, and support integrations between business applications supporting PLM, ERP, and MDM solutions.
• Coordinate application integrity, security, and dependability assessments for the operational and long term success of IT and business objectives.
• Responsible for following Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Change Management disciplines of IT to maintain appropriate levels of quality and to reduce risk in the operation of systems, equipment, and general business processing.
• Contribute to the success of the Information Technology organization by participating in and contributing to continuous process improvement initiatives.
• Participate in application programming and system development projects developing applications and database structures, procedures, conventions, business processes, and systems in accordance with established standards.
• Engage with appropriate levels of stakeholders in the business and with team members in IT to understand requirements, communicate progress, identify options, and deliver solutions.
• Provide on-call and after-hours application and end user support as required.
• Ability and desire to learn new technologies and approaches.
• Manage multiple priorities, work under time constraints, meet deadlines, and work with general supervision.
• Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
• 2-4 years programming experience in SQL, PL/SQL, ADF, JAVA, Perl, C, C++, .Net, or Web app coding languages in a professional environment
• Familiarity with Oracle E-Business Suite applications including Inventory, Engineering, Bills of Material, Advanced Product Catalog/PIM, Oracle Forms, Web ADI, and APIs and interfaces, etc.
• Experience with Oracle Cloud Applications and related solutions including Product Hub Cloud
• Practical work experience with industry standard IDEs such as ADF, JDeveloper, TOAD, SQL Developer, Visual Studio or similar
• Familiar with Code Repository Version Control tools (Git, CVS, PVCS, etc.)
• Proficient knowledge of relational database design and development
• Proficient skills with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to participate in on-call and after-hours application and end user support
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with Oracle Applications including E-Business Suite
• Experience with CRM applications and familiarity with CRM concepts.
• Experience with integration and middleware technologies.
• Work experience in a manufacturing industry is preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems and MS Office applications
• Ability to manage competing priorities and timeframes.
• Ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to manage complexity and to communicate effectively with technical and functional audiences.
• Experience with Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) or other data pools a plus.
• Experience with Oracle MDM tools and technologies a plus.
Please call Lee Shipman at (904) 512-6448
Leave a Reply