United Communication Services is seeking a candidate to take responsibility of leading and directing the company’s daily coordination of projects. This is an ideal role for a talented individual interested in a long-term career in the low voltage and integrated systems industry and whom is ready to independently take charge of daily responsibilities and ensure outstanding customer service.
We are looking for a team player eager to grow within the organization. While dispatching will be this candidate’s primary responsibility, we want to teach many facets of the business so this person can grow within the organization. Take charge of your career with a fun team, fast-paced environment, and growing company.
- Manage all project related opportunities and work orders as assigned by supervisor
- Schedule technical staff daily to optimize daily efficiencies and support customer needs
- Assist in managing the schedule and ensuring all technical staff is aware of upcoming jobs
- Communicate with technicians and partners (internal and external)
- Management of jobs from start to finish & policy implementation
- Manage project billings & invoicing
- Ensure technical staff has the adequate materials and equipment on project site to perform work.
- Maintain a high standard of quality and professionalism
- Ensure technical staff has the adequate materials and equipment on project site to perform work
- Protect company assets by insuring that technical staff is educated on the use (safety) of the equipment and follow the check in / check out policies
- Ensure technicians have sent complete and accurate documentation to Operations department based on scope of work
- Provide support and assistance to sales and operations staff as required
Preferred Experience / Requirements:
- MAJOR PLUS: Experience with voice / data networks, POS Systems, structured cabling, wireless systems, & electrical services.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Desire to take charge of day-to-day responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to collaborate with other colleagues & departments.
- Flexibility to adjust priorities, multitasking expert, and deadline slayer
- Inclination to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work with the team to get tasks done
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with computers including email, spreadsheets and Microsoft Office programs
- STRONG technical acumen
- High degree of organizational and customer service skills required
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Open to future relocation.
Established in 2014, United Communication Services has grown to become one of the leading cabling installation / electrical service providers in the Mid-Atlantic United States, California and Florida. We provide low voltage cabling, fiber optics networking, site inventory & audits, circuit troubleshooting assistance, and telephone system enhancements to Fortune 500 companies and contractors.
Our employees and subcontractors are the most important element in our continued expansion and success. We take pride in providing our employees with career growth opportunities, training & development, and competitive pay.
Leave a Reply